- Company Name
- Bosch Rexroth Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- ABN 89 003 258 384
- 3 Valediction Road Kings Park N.S.W 2148
- Postal Address
- PO BOX 6207 Blacktown N.S.W 2148
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Rolls Royce, ASP Ship, Stace BAE Systems, Thales (Bush Master), Kane Construction, ASC
Primary Point of Contact
- Brad Evans
- National Business Development
- +61 (0)8 9249 4744
- +61 (0)804 167 195
- Company Overview
Bosch Rexroth are world leaders in the manufacture of OEM Hydraulic Components and the design and manufacture of Engineered to Order components. Our Marine division in the Netherlands, has a dedicated engineering platform for the support, R&D and modelling of marine applications. The division has some 60 years experience in the marine and naval sector, products to date underway replenishment systems, Helicopter handing systems, launch and recovery systems and special purpose equipment for vessels such as mine counter measure vessels, frigates and submarine. A complete range of drives and controls, specially designed for integration on board of naval vessels is available including, Steering gear, stabilizers, ramp and hatch covers, towed array sonar winches, electronic counter measure platforms, handling cranes, Aft capstans and replenishment capstans, central hydraulic power units & various types of auxiliary equipment.
- OEM Hydraulic Components, Engineered to Order Products and Systems
- Showcase Capability
Bosch Rexroth Netherlands (NV) are the designers, manufactures of the Hoistable mast cylinders for the Colin Class Submarines, Bosch Rexroth has developed and delivered equipment in accordance with the highest requirements on low noise and shock resistance for Submarines.
Bosch Rexroth Australia (AU), currently support the Colin Class Submarine program through Australian Submarine Corporation ASC, Bosch Rexroth are the OEM supply of the hydraulic components used in the emergency surfacing and propulsion system. The current support work includes the refurbishment of accumulators, hydraulic pumps and proportional valving.
Other project with Naval vessels and commerical vessels include the Underway replenishment System PNS Moawin (former Hr.Ms Poolster), Hr.Ms. Zuiderkruis, HR.Ms Amsterdam, B.A.C Patino, Yarbay Kudret Gungor, HTMS Similan, EGV Berlin, EGV Frankfurt am Main, RLSV Prometheus, HMAS Sirius (MT DELOS tanker conversion), BNS Godetia, EGV Bonn, HR.Ms. Karel Doorman, Varouis vessels still under construction including unnamed vessels local, Indonesian Navy, 4 x MARS Tankers for the UK,
Arresting Gear Engine Assemblies for the US carriers, Nimitz, Kitty Hawk and Enterprise classes and for the French carrier Charles de Gaulle.
A further highlight is the partnership will Allseas for the supply of the Pieter Schelte (Pioneering Sprit) platform lifting systems for the concept vessel, the project has a had approx 20 years of engineering design and is quoted at around $250 million Euro of hydraulic and control systems.
- . Bosch Rexroth is unique , no other brand on the world market can offer its customers the full range of drive and control technologies, both on a specialised and integrated basis. We are considered to be the worldwide benchmark when it comes to drives, controls and motion. Our technological leadership is continually setting us new challenges with approximately 38,000 employees in more than 80 countries the world. This is possible thanks to an infrastructure designed partnership and customer proximity in mind.
- Key customers
- Rolls Royce, ASP Ship, ASC, Stace, BAE Systems, Thales (Bush Master) Kane Constuction
- Key Partners
- Bosch Techologies from Automotive to Consumer Appliances
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO9001 Bosch Rexroth work to the following standards AS4801 & ISO14001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.