- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 95 000 029 729
- 10 Julius Avenue North Ryde NSW 2113
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Hayden Maynard
- Key Customer Executive
- Company Overview
BOC is a Member of The Linde Group which supplies compressed and bulk gases, chemicals and equipment around the globe. Our company develops safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry and medical environments. For more than a century, our company’s gases and expertise have contributed to advances in industry and everyday life, including steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics and health care.
We manufacture many thousands of different types of gas, with new gases and applications for gases developed all the time. This ensures the tightest quality controls and integrity of product by making the vast majority of our gases ourselves.
- Supply and design of industrial gas products, gas engineering works, and the direct supply of personl protective safety products.
- Showcase Capability
BOC offer our customers complete flexibility to obtain gas in the precise volume needed to fit the applications required. For some customers this involves bulk supply of gas by dedicated gas plant and pipeline or bulk delivery by tanker. BOC’s range of production and distribution capability combined with our control over every part of the process provides BOC with a high degree of flexibility and back-up options to maintain supply in all situations.
BOC also offer a range of industrial clothing is designed to protect you against chemical hazards, heat and fire, electric shocks and cold conditions. Our service package comprises more than a vast range of personal protective equipment. It includes risk hazard assessment, safety awareness training, and advice on products to suit your specifications. BOC will show you everything there is to know about our products and how to use them.
- BOC is capable of local supply and suppport based around a national and international framework.
- Key customers
- Commonwealth Government of Australia - Department of Defence amongst many others across a range of sectors covering; manufacturing, mining, healthcare, professional services, transport, building & construction businesses nationally.
- Key Partners
- BOC Australia is owned by the Linde Group. BOC Australia owns Elgas, suppliers of LPG & LNG, making the profile of BOC rather unique.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- BOC is holds accreditation certificates for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OSHSA 22001. The system is used to measure performance against identified targets and is third party accredited.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.