- Company Name
- Bayside Personnel Australia Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 30 812 972 584
- 31 Murray Street Nuriootpa South Australia 5355
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Bradley Schulz
- Recruitment Consultant
- 03 9864 6000
- 0466 139 746
- Company Overview
Bayside Personnel is a part of the Bayside Group of specialist recruitment entities, providing permanent and temporary workforce solutions, and on-hired management to the engineering and associated sectors for over 41 years. We have consolidated and demonstrated experience supplying design, mechanical and electrical engineering and trades personnel to projects nationally.
Our experienced consultants all have backgrounds or industry experience, including maritime, relevant to the sector and skills for which they recruit, facilitating a ready identification and aptitude for successful pairing of candidates and organisational cultural and values. Our developed knowledge of engineering and project requirements will ensure quality and timely supply of required skills and personnel across all project stages.
Bayside Personnel’s current Labour Agreement with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection allows us global access to select engineering disciplines and hard to find skills with the ability to sponsor them on sub-class 457 visas.
Our access to training grants can assist to provide pathways for the up skilling of our current engineering workforce through naval and maritime study to ensure a ready supply of required specialist skills.
Bayside Personnel’s supply of on-hired contract and temporary labour is underpinned by a host of comprehensive employment services. Bayside Group is well resourced, internally engaging an array of multi-disciplinary skills such OHS, IR, HR and IT experts, Employment Compliance, International Recruitment, Employer Branding and Industry Recruitment specialists. Our dedicated IR Specialists ensure we are apprised of current legislative knowledge minimising our client’s risk exposure.
- Permanent Recruitment, Contract and Temporary Labour, Workforce Management
- Showcase Capability
Bayside Personnel boasts a long and successful history in recruitment and placement of permanent and temporary engineering and trades professionals. We have consolidated and demonstrated experience supplying design, mechanical and electrical engineering and trades personnel to projects nationally.
Our current Labour Agreement with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection enables sponsorship of select engineering disciplines on sub-class 457 visas. This is particularly beneficial across projects requiring hard to source skills (e.g naval marine). This may be applicable to small components of the project that don't require Dept. Defence clearance.
Bayside Personnel has access to grants that can be applied to up-skill our current engineering workforce across naval and maritime study in order to meet the requirements of the SEA1000 project. Our consultants, proficient in identifying professionals from our current active pool with relevant transferable skills, will flag those individuals appropriate for further study to meet requirements across the SEA1000 project. Our networks encompass local candidates from across the automotive sector in SA, as a result of the offshoring of automotive manufacturing (e.g GMH HVO Elizabeth with whom we are currently working).
- Access to engineering and trades professionals with relevant and transferable skills
- Access to training grants to expand professionals' skills to encompass naval and maritime studies.
- Ability to access the global engineering talent pool to source sought after 'hard to find' skills and on-hire then via 457 visas.
- Flexibility to tailor our services to meet the specific requirements and fluctuating demands of the project.
- Innovative sourcing strategies – we assist to build employer branding using a range of digital marketing platforms. As part of the Bayside Group we were recently recognised as one of LinkedIn's Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Recruiters in the Asia Pacific region
- Quality certified recruitment processes – robust and ISO 9001 certified processes delivering appropriate and timely solutions that reduce the risk of a bad hire
- Guaranteed recruitment & employment services that deliver quality skills and people
- Compliance protection – Robust and stringent candidate screening and verification including qualifications, currency of competencies, police checks and references
- Flexible workplace relations services to meet the needs of your business - incorporating our extended team of marketing, workplace relations, payroll, quality, health and safety, and IT specialists
- Workplace safety solutions designed for prevention - OH&S management system certified to AS/NZS 4801
- Expanded Recruitment Capability - The Bayside Group delivers recruitment services across eight specialist brands. Our partnership approach allows us to collectively work together and deliver comprehensive and customised services to meet an array of permanent and contract personnel requirements. The following Bayside Group divisions are strongly aligned to meet with potential staffing requirements across the SEA1000 project: Baytech – Trades and Light Industrial, Bridge Consulting & Recruitment - Administrative & Business Services Support, Alitis - IT
- Key customers
- Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicle Australia Pty Ltd - supply of permanent and contract engineering specialists
- Supacar Pty Ltd - supply of permanent and contract engineering specialists
- Noventus Pty Ltd - supply of permanent and contract engineering specialists
- GMH HVO - supply of permanent and contract engineering specialists
- Key Partners
- Spiral Systems PL
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.