- Company Name
- Axis Constructions (SA) Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 16 Byre Avenue Somerton Park SA 5044
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
ICN Master Builders Association of South Australia
Primary Point of Contact
- Brent Bunting
- State Manager - South Australia
- +61 8 8294 1134
- Company Overview
Axis Constructions (SA) Pty Ltd (Axis) is a commercial building and construction company engineered to meet the requirements of Government agencies and departments.
The aim of our business is to facilitate our clients needs and exceed their expectations during project delivery.
- Commercial Construction activities on Defence sites
- Commercial Construction for Defence related industries
- Highly experienced in the construction of Zone 4 and 5 facilities
- Electronic and Physical Security
- Design and Construction of Commercial Buildings including Zone 4 and 5 areas
- Showcase Capability
Construction of warehouses, manufacturing facilities, clean rooms, data centres and offices.
Construction of Zone 2, 3, 4 and 5 buildings.
- Axis has demonstrated capability and experience in the construction of Zone 4 and 5 buildings.
- Design and Construct services
- Key customers
- Department of Defence
- JLL (Augility)
- Government of South Australia
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO AS/NZS: 9001:2008
- ISO AS/NZS: 14001:2004
- AS/NZS: 4801:2001
- Australian Government Building & Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.