- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Sales address: Level 10, Tower 4, 611 Flinders Street,
- Postal Address
- 16 Carmen Ct, Hampton Park, VIC 3976.
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Business manager
- Company Overview
Australian Technology Company is leading operational infrastructure solutions provider specializing in delivering systems targeted to reduce your OPEX (operating expense) and CAPEX (capital expenditure). We partner with manufacturers locally and globally to deliver well designed and engineered systems for our clients. We use our specialist knowledge and experience to bring together best in class Power System Equipment, Remote Site Monitoring, Assets Monitoring, Equipment Monitoring solutions to create feature rich, value for money systems to meet demanding operational infrastructure needs of businesses of all types and sizes across many sectors.
- Installation Commissioning and Integration Site audits Asset Monitoring and Management Project Management Cost effective maintenance services Lifecycle Battery replacement Battery discharge testing
- Showcase Capability
*SILVER OXIDE ZINC AIRCRAFT BATTERIES.
*Lithium and Lead Reserve Batteries are used in Fuzes of various
Military and Naval weapon systems, Projectiles, Bombs and Missiles.
*Silver Batteries- Torpedos, Guided Systems, Engine Cranking.
*Battery Chargers and DC Power systems, standard and Custom Design.
*Censor Monitoring, Access controll systems
- u-TC services extends to Consultancy, Design, Project management, Installation, Maintenance and Training. Effective implementation of the completed design can mean the difference between a project becoming a costly nightmare or an "on time - on budget" success story. Au-TC works with installers and suppliers to ensure that customer does not suffer from sleepless nights! Au-TC has a team of highly trained, well motivated professionals that go the extra mile, to serve you the customer. Our first class team who put safety first and customer satisfaction a close second. We operate on a global basis, predominately in the EMEA region. Installation Commissioning and Integration Site audits Asset Monitoring and Management Project Management Cost effective maintenance services Lifecycle Battery replacement Battery discharge testing.
- Key customers
- Jemena, NEC, Eltek, Systems Insight, Hydro Tasmania, AAPT,
- Key Partners
- Amara Raja Johnson Controls, AKCP, Alpha Power,
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- In House WHS Program
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.