- Company Name
- Australian Aerospace Engineering
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 635 Dights Forest Rd Table Top NSW 2640
- Postal Address
- P.O Box 459 Jindera NSW 2642
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Australian Industry Group
Primary Point of Contact
- Viv Johnston
- Engineering and Sales
- Company Overview
Australian Aerospace Engineering Pty Ltd (AAE) is a private Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul company that has matured over 25 years and operates under Civil Aviation Regulation 30 with Certificate of Approval C604967. The company specialises in airframe, tailboom and composite structures.
AAE is positioned to supply products and services to the SEA1000 program. AAE is offering aerospace and mil-spec hardware, as well as precision CNC machining and engineering services. This offering has been utilised by the Australian Department of Defence in the Bell 206B-1 program and the CH47-D cabin upgrade program.
The company employs aerospace and mechanical engineers that are fluent with engineering design, manufacturing and testing processes. Being a small team of dedicated people, the company is positioned to react quickly to external demands and strives to provide a premier service.
- Hardware - Aerospace and Mil Spec Hardware
- CNC precision machining
- Engineering design
- Showcase Capability
AAE's primary offering for the SEA1000 program is aerospace and Mil-Spec fasteners that are in stock and located in Australia.
AAE is also offering precision CNC machining services. The company's machining strength is in the ability to rapidly produce prototype parts and transition smoothly into the production environment.
- Hardware in stock, in Australia.
- Rapidly produce prototype and production machine parts
- Key customers
- Australian Department of Defence - AASPO
- Australian Department of Defence - CASG
- Monroe Engineering
- Key Partners
- Arrow Falcon Exporters, Inc
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- NCAGE Code: Z0WH1
- CASA Certificate of Approval C604967
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.