- Company Name
- AusEng Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 28 Jackson Crescent, Pennant Hills, NSW
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Chris Seebacher
- 02 94846434
- Company Overview
AusEngLabs is a designer, manufacturer, and provider of reliable and cost effective fibre optic based Distributed Temperature Sensors, and related products and services.
- Temperature measurement for power cables, batteries, and bunkers
- Thermal mapping of large surface areas.
- Detection of hotspots.
- Fire detection.
- Energy efficiency.
- Showcase Capability
Thermal mapping of large surface areas.
Detection of hotspots.
- software capability
- low power consumption
- locally made, local expertise
- bespoke solutions readily available
- one system is equivelent to 27000 thermocouples
- Key customers
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.