- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Unit 1, 64 Bridge Road, Keysborough, VIC. 3173, Australia.
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Angelos Spathis
- Business Development Manager
- Company Overview
ATTAR is committed to the highest standard of service delivery and customer satisfaction with over 30 years experience in materials evaluation and advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques for Industry. With experience in materials selection, testing and forensic failure analysis we partner with Customer's to improve on the design, quality and reliability of their assets.
ATTAR delivers risk assessment and training programs for early detection, cause identification and implementation of effective prevention and mitigation measures to prevent costly failures. NDT inspection technologies are complemented by failure analysis services to determine mode and root cause, as well as materials, mechanical testing and consultancy. Together these are used to Manage Risk and Loss Prevention of Assets in the field.
- Consulting engineering
- Failure (and root cuase) analysis
- Risk management
- Loss Prevention
- NDT Training
- Showcase Capability
Consulting engineering, Failure analysis, Risk management, Loss Prevention and NDT Training - Acoustic Emission Testing, Material selection and in field performance as well as Advance non-destructive testing & training techniques.
- ATTAR is committed to the highest standard of service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Australian owned with over 30 years experience
- Advance non-destructive testing techniques
- Consulting engineers specialising in materials evaluation and mechanical testing
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Authorised Qualifying Body (AQB) for Non-Destructive Testing
- Key customers
- Babcock International Group
- BAE Systems
- Customer base including Aerospace, Mining, Oil, Gas, Rail, Medical, Food & Beverage
- Key Partners
- Infracorr Consulting
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- NATA, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Authorised Qualifying Body (AQB) for Non-Destructive Testing
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.