- Company Name
- Artisan Technical Services
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 39 McGill Crescent Para Hills SA 5096
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Colin Campbell
- Audio Visual Integration Engineer
- Company Overview
An Audio Visual Integration company with experience and qualifications dating back to the late 70's. Utilising commercial grade, proven components in each design & integrated environment ensures we deliver reliable proven solutions to our clients. We own our own test equipment from companies such as Fluke, Quantum Data, Tektronix, Yamasaki ensuring that the cabling systems and delivered product are delivering and performing as expected and required. System Documentation is core to any solution and identification of cabling is done using a Commercial Grade cable labelling system and drawings undertaken in AutoCAD.
- Audio Visual System Integration including Digital Display Systems, Video Conferencing, Lighting Control
- Showcase Capability
Audio Visual System Integration, Sales, Service, Design, Integration, Analysis and remediation
- We provide wholistic services to your environment from Audio Visual & Conferencing to the control of the lighting within the space. Given our technical capability, we are able to deliver a complete solution without relying on other parties ensuring a cost effective and timely delivery of the solution. Our design documentation of the system ensures that future expansion can be undertaken and is considered during the design phase of the system
- Key customers
- Department of Defence - RAAF
- Department of Defence - Defence Science & Technology Group
- Key Partners
- AMX, Extron, JBL, Crown, BiAmp, BSS
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.