- Company Name
- Argyle Commercial
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 2 Gulson Street, Goulburn NSW 2580
- Postal Address
- PO Box 827, Goulburn NSW 2580
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Rick Ohlmeyer
- 1800 006 099
- 0409 688 363
- Company Overview
We offer a vast selection of spill response consumables and equipment for use on oil and chemical spills on water and land including: Absorbents, Granular Absorbents, Spill Kits and Accessories, Drain Protection, Spill Containment, Marine Oil Spill Equipment, Dangerous Goods Storage, Safety
Showers, Drum Handling and Sediment Control Products.
We pay close attention to industry at all levels, ensuring continued growth and product development. Customers include an extensive list of the leading companies in the resources, construction, maritime, transport, manufacturing, petrochemical and utility industries, as well as government organisations at all levels including water supply, energy, health care and emergency management groups.
- Spill Kits
- Spill Containment Products
- Gas Cylinder Storage
- Dangerous Goods Storage
- Marine Spill Control Products
- Marine Booms
- Showcase Capability
Spill Control Products
- Easy To Order - At Argyle, we recognise the importance of being accessible at any time, especially in emergency situations. That is why you are able to order from us 24/7 by phone, email or website.
- Family Business - When you deal with Argyle Commercial, you deal with someone who cares. Our aim is to achieve total customer satisfaction through our commitment to integrity, dedication and innovation.
- Large Stock Holdings - With large stock holdings in a central warehouse, and our head office in Goulburn (two hours from Sydney, one hour from Canberra), we are able to offer same day dispatch. This saves you project time and money, as you receive your goods on time, every time.
- Product Specialists - You speak to someone who knows what they are talking about eliminating the frustration of time wasted over the phone and email. As we specialise in environmental protection products, we offer highly competitive pricing, saving you money.
- Product Range - We only sell quality products. With our large range, we are able to help you cover all your needs. And if we don’t have it in stock, we’ll source it!
- Service - When you buy from Argyle, you don’t only buy goods: you also buy service. With our slogan “Quality, Service and Value – Guaranteed” ingrained into our culture, you can be sure you will only receive the best.
- Key customers
- Lend Lease
- Viva Energy
- Origin Energy
- Glencore Coal
- Roads and Maritime Services
- Port Authority of New South Wales
- Fire and Rescue New South Wales
- CPB Contractors
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.