- Company Name
- Applied CCM Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 72 Boyd Street, Dandenong North, Victoria 3175
- Postal Address
- PO Box 2220 Dandenong North Victoria 3175
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Darrin Stephens
- Company Overview
Applied CCM is an engineering software development company providing innovative, cost effective open source computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solutions. Our services include development, training and support for the Caelus and OpenFOAM open source libraries. In addition to providing high-quality CFD solutions, Applied CCM is a distributor for Pointwise meshing software and Suggar++ overset hole cutting software.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Software development
- Mesh generation
- Showcase Capability
Mesh generation software for computational fluid dynamics - Pointwise
Overset hole cutting software for computational fluid dynamics - Suggar++
Computational Fluid Dynamics, training support and development for OpenFOAM and Caelus open source libraries.
- Australian security cleared staff
- Proven track record of supplying to defence
- Best in class CFD mesh generation software
- Best in class overset software
- In depth technical expertise - Computational fluid dynamics
- Key customers
- DST Group
- Australian Maritime College
- Key Partners
- Pointwise Inc
- Celeritas Simulation Technology LLC
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.