- Company Name
- AMW Professional Services Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 25 Coral Drive Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
- Postal Address
- PO Box 203, Jerrabomberra, NSW, 2619
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN, ACS, RPDE, AIPM
Primary Point of Contact
- Tony Wright
- Managing Director
- 02 62558906
- Company Overview
Established in 2003, AMWPS is an Australian owned Small to Medium Business which has grown to 50 plus highly skilled professionals that have vast experience and knowledge of government business. Our staff originate from diverse Government, Defence and/or industry related backgrounds and offers a demonstrable wide range of Systems Engineering, Project Management and specialist ICT services.
Our long term strategic customers, demonstrating AMWPS’ significant experience and expertise include the CASG, DSTG, CDG, RPDE, ASD, AGO, CIOG, ABF and DHS and Industry (including BAES, Hewlett Packard, Raytheon, Fujitsu and Jacobs Australia).
For over 10 years AMWPS has been and existing member for the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Support Services Panel and Rapid Prototyping, Development and Evaluation program and were recently appointed to the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development Panel.
AMWPS is delivering successful business outcomes with our main government and commercial customers in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Queensland. Our Canberra and national presence allows AMWPS to meet resource requirements with a short turn-around thanks to dedicated account relationship and on-going workforce planning arrangements. As an agile business, we continuously adapt to meet clients’ surge or changing requirements by recruiting, retaining, re-deploying and sub-contracting resources.
AMWPS has the right expertise, skills, agility, practical experience and resources to become a strong partner in developing solutions to address organisational needs. Our Operational management and governance processes enforcing effective workforce planning and management will provide the right resources and skills to deliver the best outcomes and value for money
- Core Capabilities Include: Platform Engineering, Information and Communications Technology, Project Delivery and Management, Systems and Software Engineering, Test and Evaluation, Safety Engineering, Capability Definition Documentation Development, Combat Systems Engineering, Communications Engineering, Radar and RF Engineering, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare, Acquisition and Sustainment Logistic, Technical Writing and Publication Authoring, Product development and evaluation, Research and Development.
- Showcase Capability
Complex and cutting edge RF equipment, that spans analysis (including FPECM and RCIED operation and exploitation) , RF modelling and simulation as well as RF design and construction techniques.
- AMWPS provides vendor agnostic cutting Edge RF Design and Analysis Capabilities. Our personnel are highly experienced and knowledgeable and are focussed on delivering high quality outputs, on time and within budget. Coupled with our Operational management and governance processes, we provide effective client support throughout all stages of the capability lifecycle, delivering the best quality outcomes and value for money
- Key customers
- Current Customers: Government clients include Australian Border Force (ABF), CASG, DSTG, RPDE, CIOG and AGO. Service Summary: Project Management, RF, Systems, Software and Communications Engineering, Integrated Logistic Support, Business Support, Test and Evaluation, Capability Development and ICT Support services
- Key Partners
- We use a range of Niche suppliers (sub contractors) including: Advanced Cybernautics and Engineering (ACE) for RF Research and Development
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Nil: Currently working in alignment with ISO 9001 QMS while progressing accreditation
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.