- Company Name
- AMOG Pty Ltd (T/As AMOG Consulting)
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 065 475 818
- Sea Technology House Monash Business Park 19 Business Park Drive Notting Hill Victoria AUSTRALIA 3168
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AMOG has undertaken work for the Royal Australian Navy, Australian Regular Army and Royal Australian Airforce. AMOG has also undertaken work for the former DMO, DSTO, and DGTA. AMOG is a registered COMCARE assessor for Major Hazard Facilities. Key Defence customers and prime contractors that AMOG has worked with include: ASC, Thales, Tenix/BAE Systems, Raytheon, UGL, and Rhode and Schwartz. AMOG has DISP accreditation (Secret Level)
Primary Point of Contact
- Tim Lee
- Associate Director
- +61 3 9542 3700
- Company Overview
Founded in 1991, AMOG is a wholly Australian owned company with offices in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth as well as international offices in the USA (Houston, TX), Colombia (Bogota), UK (London) and Malaysia (KL).
We are a leading, global, engineering solutions provider to the defence, civil maritime, oil and gas, mining and transport sectors. AMOG has a reputation for solving complex and challenging engineering problems; applying science, technology and clever thinking; conducting modelling, simulation and testing.
- Safety Engineering and Safety Case Development
- Advanced Hydrodynamics incl submarine manoevering
- Fire and Blast Modelling
- Naval Architecture
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Advanced Consequence Modelling
- Analysis and mitigation of corrosion
- Mooring systems
- Showcase Capability
AMOG engineering capabilities include the following
Risk Assessments and Safety Engineering:
- Safety Engineering and Safety Case development
- Risk Assessments (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Technical Regulation
- HAZOP/HAZID Facilitation
- Software Assurance
- SIL Assessments.
Specialist Engineering Design and Analysis:
- Advanced Structural Analysis and Design, including composites
- Analysis and Mitigation of Corrosion
- Mooring Design and Analysis
- Naval Architecture
- Costal Engineering
- Finite Element Analysis
- Physical Model Testing.
Advanced Structural Analysis and Design Capabilities including shock, vibration and composites (previously demonstrated on Defence assets).
Installation Engineering and Support including Installation analysis and Equipment Specification for mooring systems and floating structures.
Infrastructure support and upgrades including condition monitoring and life extension.
Acquisition, Through Life and Project Support.
- Extensive prior experience from over 10 years of working on COLLINS Class Subarines
- Best in class Safety Engineering skills
- Advanced Hydrodynamics capabilities (AMOG's modelling used in ISCMMS on COLLINS)
- Advanced structural analysis and design capabilities
- Key customers
- OMV New Zealand. Life extension support, structural assessments, inspection specification development, integrity support, motion and mooring status monitoring for FPSO Raroa in Maari Field.
- Rhode & Schwartz. Collins Black Switch Safety Program.
- Thales. Major Hazard Facility re-license for EO Depots - Safety Case Assessment.
- Rio Tinto. Risk Management Program incl Compliance and Risk Identification and assessments.
- Thales. Risk Assessment for carriage of ULP in Minehunter vessels.
- UGL. HMAS PERTH docking/undocking calculations.
- BHP Billiton. Griffin Field & Stybarrow Field Cessation Support.
- Key Partners
- Parent Company: AMOG Holdings Pty Ltd
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- DISP (Secret Level)
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.