- Company Name
- AMIGA ENGINEERING PTY LTD
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 59 006 590 174
- 9-11 SILICON PLACE TULLAMARINE 3043 MELBOURNE VICTORIA
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- PETER FOTINOS
- SALES MANAGER
- 03 9330 0688
- 0425 837 637
- Company Overview
Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd was established in July 1988 primarily as an outlet for machining Pipe Flanges, Fittings and special components. Rapidly, Amiga Engineering™ has grown to become a successful, reliable and reputable engineering company servicing the Oil & Gas, Mining, Petrochemical, Marine, Medicine and Defence industries.
Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd now manufactures and supplies a full range of pipe flanges, swivel flanges, compact flanges, blinds, self-reinforced nozzles, long weld necks, butt-weld fittings, tube plates, hydrocyclone plates and special fasteners in a range of forged materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, incalloy, hestalloy and a full range of plate materials including titanium, mild steel and stainless steel used for both the onshore, offshore and sub sea requirements of the oil & gas industry.
In 2008, Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd acquired Genat & Wood ™ Pty Ltd, an Australian manufacturing company that has been producing the finest helical gear boxes, surface aerators, mixer drives and variable speed drives for local and international clients, this has created a new expanded manufacturing and service facility in Tullamarine. In addition to the Australian manufactured Genat & Wood ™ Pty Ltd products, we have also retained the Australian agency for Varmec Gearboxes and Variable Speed Drives. We also supply the large range of Italian Tramec gearboxes. Our skilled transmission staff continues to offer our customers the same reliable gearbox expertise and service as previously supplied since the 70’s.
Amiga Engineering™ manufactures components for the Transport Industry, Mining Industry, Oil & Gas Industry and many more.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication,Testing & Inspection ,CNC Machining,CNC milling,Welding
- Showcase Capability
Amiga Engineering™ has extensive experience supplying products to many high profile projects, including:
• Woodside-Train 4 Various Flanges A105, F316L,LF2
• Santos-Moomba Orifice Flanges, A105N, LF2
• Apache-Gibson Plato 1500# Subsea Flanges F65
• Apache-Simpson Development 1500# RTJWN Swivels F65/F52
• Duke Energy-Bass Gas 600# Flanges, Weldolets
• ESSO-Longford Extension Flanges, Nozzles, Bleed inserts, Specblinds
• Transfield Worley-Maintenance Various Flanges, Orifice, Nippo’s
• QLD Power Various Flanges F316L, A105N
• Quenos-Maintenance Flanges A105N, Fittings NPT
• BP-Bullwer Nozzle necks and Flanges Various
• Modec-Indonesia Large Flanges and Swivels
• PT Pro-Indonesia Hydrocyclone Plates, Flanges Duplex
• Bayu Undan-Finals Flanges, Specblinds, Orifice plates, 316L and Duplex
• Shell refinery-Corio-Cracker Various Flanges F316L, F11, A105
• BHP-HBI Port Hedland Orifice Flanges, A105N, LF2
• Clough Offshore-Apache 16” #1500 Subsea Flanges F65
• Clough Offshore-Wonnich 8” #1500 RTJWN F65/F52
• East Spar Alliance-Varinus 14” #1500 Subsea Swivels & Flanges
• ESSO-Longford Restoration Flanges, Heavy Nozzles, Bleed inserts etc
• Murrin Murrin Inconel, Titanium Machining
• Olympic Dam-Expansion Various Flanges F316L, A105N
• Woodside-Cossack Pioneer Din Flanges A105N
• Woodside-Train 3 Nozzle necks and Flanges Various
• Woodside-Goodwin A Large Flanges and Nozzles
• APM-Chlorine storage Cover Plates, Flanges Duplex
- Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd is a company dedicated to giving the best service at a reasonable and competitive rate to customers from a wide field of expertise using the full potential of our machine shop and associated companies.
- Key customers
- • Woodside-Train 4 Various Flanges A105, F316L,LF2
- Key Partners
- Genat&Wood,Tramec,Varmec,CEM International,SKF,Iscar,Sandvic,Van Leeuwen,Atlas,Interlloy
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.