- Company Name
- AMAC Corrosion Protection Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 1/199 Liverpool Road Kilsyth VIC 3137
- Postal Address
- PO Box 234 Croydon, VIC 3136
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Mark Rigg
- General Manager
- Company Overview
Since the late 1970's AMAC Corrosion has been providing innovative cathodic protection systems to a wide range of industries including mining, construction, manufacturing, petrochemical, pipelines, shipyards and government bodies. The company was formed in response to a significant demand for cathodic protection systems and services for the burgeoning Australasian petroleum and gas extraction and pipeline industries. AMAC Corrosions initial success in Australasian markets lead to the successful completion of numerous projects undertaken all over the world. Today, AMAC Corrosion Cathodic Protection Systems protect billions of dollars worth of plant, equipment and infrastructure worldwide. AMAC Corrosions capability and reputation as a leader in the cathodic protection industry has been sustained by providing customers with high quality product, excellent support and friendly sales and service. AMAC Corrosions strength is in the expertise and commitment of its people and the wide range of experience they have accumulated in successfully completing corrosion protection projects throughout the world. AMAC Corrosion has a strong tradition in problem solving and takes pride in its ability to provide practical and cost effective solutions.
AMAC Corrosion is located in Melbourne, Australia. Factories include casting facilities for the production of Aluminium, Magnesium and Zinc sacrificial anodes as well as assembly areas for the production of impressed current anodes and associated cathodic protection materials and equipment.
Products supplied by AMAC Corrosion are approved by national and international standards. All raw materials used in the manufacturing process are subject to thorough quality inspections.
We are proud to be certified to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Manufacture of Sacrificial Anodes
- Cathodic Protection Materials Design and Manufacture
- Ballast Material
- Showcase Capability
We are Australia's oldest anode manufacturer, manufacturing both sacrificial and impressed current anodes. We have been manufacturing in Australia for over 41 years and are proud to still be manufacturing in Australia.
- We are Australias first anode manufacturer to be certified to ISO9001 and have been since 1997
- Our experience in anode manufacturing is second to none, with well over 130 years combined experience
- We are a small business, and know how to manufacture the best possible product and the best possible price
- Key customers
- Department of Defence - anodes for Frigates
- Flinders Ports - anodes for their ports
- Newcastle Ports - anodes for their ports
- Apache Energy - anodes for infrastructure & ballast for large project
- BHP - anodes for infrastructure
- BAE - anodes and 770 tonnes of ballast for ANZAC project
- Key Partners
- Rio Tinto
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.