- Company Name
- AISA SA
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 64 169 637 192
- 23 Tarni street Fair View Park
- Postal Address
- PO BOX 11 Dernancourt SA 5075
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- 08 8251 4869
- 0468 993 215
- Company Overview
AISA SA PTY LTD
The company was established in 2015 and supply high- end measuring solutions and Lubricants to industry.
We have 32 years of experience in the Engineering Industry of which 20 years have been dedicated to supplying solutions to customers with measuring and metrology challenges and providing lubricant solutions to all types of industry.
We have a proven reputable track record in providing reliable solutions to our customers from top quality products manufactured from all over the world. We only offer the best quality solutions manufactured to the highest standards.
We have local homegrown partners that assist us in servicing the machines that we supply.
Our aim is to keep providing the best solutions to our customers that will in turn allow them to be the market leaders in their field of expertise.
Thank you and Kind Regards
AISA SA Pty Ltd
PO Box 11
Mobile: +61 468 993 215
Office: +61 88251 4869
- The Supply and maintenance of Quality Measuring solutions
- Showcase Capability
The Supply and Maintenance of Quality measuring solutions with emphasis on the following:
Hand measuring equipment
3 Dimensional measuring systems
Portable 3 D measuring systems
Steel processing machinery
Material and coating testing machines
Coolant and coolant cleaners
Surface finish and roundness measuring solutions
Length measuring solutions
Optical measuring systems
Level, flatness and angle measuring solutions
- Low overheads that translate to better pricing structures for customers, Quality systems with on time delivery, innovative solutions to customers
- Short delivery cycle
- Quick reaction to customer demands
- Key customers
- BAE Aerospace
- Bosch Automotive
- Levett`s Engineering
- Broens SA
- Gearhart United
- Sharpe Engineering
- Key Partners
- CNC ELECTRONICS Automation Systems & Equipment
- Kulzer Technique
- HELIOS-PREISSER GmbH
- Swiss Geo Level AG
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ProTube with ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.