- Company Name
- AGC (An AusGroup Company)
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Level 1 18-32 Parliament Place West Perth 6005 Western Australia
- Postal Address
- As Above
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Australian Resources Industry Employer Group
Primary Point of Contact
- Jon Betjeman
- Key Account Manager
- Company Overview
AGC: AGC has a solid reputation for inherently adding value to projects through local expertise, interface management and construction know-how.
Established in 1988, AGC has grown from a privately owned insulation company into a fabrication, construction and integrated services company to the Oil & Gas and Mining & Minerals industries.
With operations throughout Australia, AGC's services include:
* Fabrication - primarily complex, heavy and precision fabrication.
* Construction - primarily mechanical, structural, piping and electrical & instrumentation.
* Facility maintenance and upgrade services.
* Scaffolding and access services, coatings, refractory and insulation services that support our facilities maintenance and construction services.
* Marine Services: Through Teras Australia.
- Fabrication: Our fabrication services include manufacturing, fabrication, testing and precision machining. AusGroup has extensive experience in the fabrication and commissioning of many large and complex structures for the marine, oil and gas and mining industry including wellhead platforms and jackets, preassembled pipe racks and modular frames, processing modules and skids, subsea modules, pipe spools, piles and risers, pressure vessels and storage tanks, ship loaders, conveyors and rail dumpers. Ausgroup has the capability to fabricate 30,000 tonnes of steel products per annum at our dedicated fabrication facility. In line with AusGroup’s corporate strategy of ‘Strength through Diversity’, we are actively exploring and engaging with the defence industry. This lateral move into the defence realm allows AusGroup, partners and wider industry to capitalise on our significant capabilities, facilities, experience and skills AusGroup’s Fabrication and Manufacturing business operates through facilities in Western Australia (Kwinana, only 12km from the Australian Marine Complex at Henderson) and Singapore with a combined area of 70,000sqm. AusGroup has delivered complex structural fabrication work for clients across Australia, South East Asia and Europe. AusGroup has successfully provided engineering solutions to GE Oil and Gas, MHWirth, Aker Solutions, FMC Technologies, OneSubsea, Cameron and Chevron. In recent times AusGroup has seen considerable expansion in our precision machining capabilities and we are moving towards licencing arrangements with OEMs to optimise services to our clients..
- Port and Marine Services: Our port and marine services include ocean towage, geared break-bulk carriers, module transport ballasting, marine supply bases, port operations, design and construct special purpose vessels and project management. The recent commissioning of AusGroup’s Port Melville in the Northern Territory is already attracting interest from civilian and military authorities due to its strategic location, facilities and experienced personnel. AusGroup offers a full range of support services to the offshore oil and gas and military industries including door to door transport of high, wide and heavy cargoes. Our marine services has also developed Port Melville in the Northern Territory, one of the only natural deep water private ports in Australia offering anchorage and bunkering facilities
- Construction: Our construction services include design, structural, mechanical, piping (SMP), painting, insulation and fireproofing (PIF) and engineering procurement and construction (EPC). Projects provides SMP and PIF services on major construction projects under both construction and EPC models across the oil and gas industry in the Northern Territory, Western Australia, Queensland, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Maintenance Services: Our maintenance services include long-term specialist support, campaign shutdowns/turnarounds, refractory and the management of maintenance services
- Access Services: Our access services include scaffolding, engineering and design, labour supply and stock control, logistics, transportation and rope access
- Showcase Capability
* Maintenance Services: AGC maintenance services include long-term specialist support, campaign shutdowns/turnarounds, refractory and the management of maintenance services.
* Construction: Our construction services include design, structural, mechanical, piping (SMP), painting, insulation and fireproofing and engineering procurement and construction (EPC). 10,000sqm fabrication facility located in Kwinana.
Access Services: Our access services include scaffolding, engineering and design, labour supply and stock control, logistics, transportation and rope access.
Port and Marine Services: Our port and marine services include ocean towage, geared break-bulk carriers, module transport ballasting, marine supply bases, port operation, design and construct special purposes vessels and project management.
Describe capabilities: AGC employees some 2000 trained personnel with immediate access to an additional 18,000 personnel to enable immediate response to customer operational and project requirements.
- AusGroup offers a range of integrated services solutons to the energy, industrial and mining sectors across Australia and South East Asia. Our diversified service offering supports clients at all stages of their asset development and operational schedule. Through subsidaries AGC, AusGroup Singapore, Modern Access Services and Teras Australia, we provide fabrication, marine services, construction, maintenance and access services
- Key customers
- Chevron: Provision of multi-disciplinary mainteance services across the Gorgon and Wheatstone Projects.
- Woodside: Provision of multi-disciplinary maintenance and modernisation services at the Karratha LNG plant.
- Inpex: Provision of access, painting, blasting and insulation services for the Ichthys.
- Alcoa: Provisions of multi-disciplinary maintenance services and capital works across refinery, mine and port operations.
- QAL: Provision of multi-disciplinary maintenance and refractory services.
- Arrium: Provision of multi-disciplinary maintenance and refractory services.
- Key Partners
- Partners: ALS Global, Logicamms, AECOM
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems, BSI Certificate #FS617255
- ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management Systems, BSI Certificate #EMS617254
- OHSHS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, BSI Certificate #OHS617256
- AS/NZ 4801:2001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, BSI Certificate #OHS617252
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.