- Company Name
- AEROSPACE MATERIALS P/L
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 71 007 350 807
- 2/6 OVATA DRIVE, TULLAMARINE, VICTORIA 3043
- Postal Address
- PO BOX 188 TULLAMARINE, VICTORIA 3043
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Australian Industry & Defence Network
Primary Point of Contact
- DEREK CHENH
- GENERAL MANAGER
- +61 3 9338 6995
- Company Overview
Aerospace Materials is an Australian company with over 27 years experience in the aerospace industry.
Their extensive knowledge and understanding of this field has made them a major supplier to the Australian and New Zealand aircraft manufacturing and aviation industry throughout this time.
Aerospace Materials is an AS9120 RevA and ISO 9001:2008 approved company audited by LRQA as well as being an IAQG "OASIS" registered supplier - the highest international level of quality approval in the aviation industry.
- Distributor of Aviation Chemicals, adhesives. sealants, bearings, extrusions, speciality steels & metals Brands include: Hysol, Turco, Loctite, PR & PS sealants, Alodine, Bonderite, 3M, Cee Bee, LPS etc
- Showcase Capability
Aerospace Materials is able to offer its customers a wide range of metals, adhesives, sealants, surface treatment chemicals , shims, and bearings, whilst large warehouse facilities, generous stock levels and regular air freight shipments allows the company deliver significant cost savings on to its customers.
- Consolidated weekly Dangerous Goods Air Freight shipments and a five zone temperature controlled storage facility allows Aerospace Materials to safely and efficiently supply and ship, time and temperature sensitive materials and dangerous goods. As an AS9120 RevA and ISO 9001:2008 approved company as well as being an IAQG
- Key customers
- Boeing , Qantas, Air Warfare Destroyer Alliance, BAE Systems, Virgin Australia
- Key Partners
- Henkel , Ami Metals, RTI Titanium
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Aerospace Materials is an AS9120 RevA and ISO 9001:2008 approved company audited by LRQA as well as being an IAQG
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.