- Company Name
- Advanced Composite Structures Australia
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 15 144 940 876
- 1/320 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207, Australia.
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN, ICN, Composites Australia,
Primary Point of Contact
- Andre Duarte
- Business Development Manager
- +61 3 9676 4951
- +61 422 363 477
- Company Overview
ACS Australia is the leading advanced composites technology company in Australia, with twenty four years of experience in delivering novel solutions to global customers in key markets of aerospace, defence, automotive, oil & gas and maritime. An interdisciplinary, integrated and flexible ISO9001 certified organization. The focus of ACS Australia is strongly placed on providing innovative composites solutions to assist companies in creating a competitive advantage via collaboration, development and implementation.
- Advanced composites design, analysis and structural optimisation. Capability and facilities in a wide variety of manufacturing processes for advanced composites. Non destructive inspection, repair and structural health monitoring of composite structures.
- Showcase Capability
Advanced composites design & analysis, including impact and crash simulation.
Capability and facilities in a wide variety of manufacturing processes for advanced composites.
Innovative, patented composites assembly technologies to reduce cost of manufacture.
Expertise in managing and conducting certification programs, including specification development and liaising with certification authorities.
- Twenty four years of experience in delivering advanced composites solutions to industry. In-house expertise and facilities to conduct full spectrum of composites design, development, testing and industrial implementation activities. • Portfolio of ground breaking composites technologies available for commercialisation.
- Key customers
- Airbus Group, Bombardier Aerospace, Spirit Aerosystems UK, PETRONAS, DSTO - Long and short term composites development programs, including design & analysis, materials & manufacture and inspection & repair.
- Key Partners
- aadi Defence, CSIRO Manufacturing Flagship, Braendler Engineering, Smart Fibres UK,
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.