- Company Name
- ABM Envirosafe
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 21 117 722 835
- 31 Sparks Rd Henderson WA 6166
- Postal Address
- PO BOX 47 Willetton WA 6955
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Clive Lynn
- General Manager
- 08 9437 5822
- 0448 815 509
- Company Overview
ABM Envirosafe provides specialised tank and bilge cleaning services for Naval and Marine vessels and the removal and treatment of liquid waste.
In addition to tank and bilge cleaning on ships, we are widely experienced in the cleaning of above and below ground tanks. We also provide vacuum loading services using Kingvac Supersuckers and our commercial fleet of vacuum trucks.
The company has its own Liquid Waste Treatment facility, which has been approved by the Department of Environment Regulation and the Water Corporation of WA. This allows ABM Envirosafe to be fully autonomous.
All operational staff are well trained, highly experienced and safety conscious and are thoroughly conversant with the procedures and methods used to clean tanks and bilges on ANZAC Class Frigates and Collins Class Submarines and commercial vessels.
ABM Envirosafe is registered to the ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Standard through Det Norske Veritas / Germanischer Lloyd (DNV/GL), which makes us one of the few tank/bilge cleaning companies in Australia who have achieved this important status.
We are very proud of this step as it places us in a special group of worldwide organizations that have made a commitment to follow quality management practices and have achieved ISO registration.
- Tank Cleaning
- Gas Free Certification
- Bilge Cleaning
- Vacuum Loading - Dry & Wet with Kingvac Supersuckers
- Storm Water Drains
- Liquid Waste Removal
- High Pressure Water Cleaning - Hot & Cold
- Factory Floor & Yard Cleaning
- Quarantine Cleaning
- DER Approved Treatment Plant
- Vacuum & Storage Tanks for Hire
- Oil Storage & Treatment
- Diesel Fuel Filtration & Storage
- Distributors of Environmental Chemicals
- Showcase Capability
In addition to vessel cleaning, degassing and liquid waste removal, ABM Envirosafe has extensive experience in all aspects of confined space entry to and cleaning of:-
Tanks and Vessels e.g. Diesel & Chemical, above and below ground
Transport & Storage Tanks
Pressure Vessels & Systems
Ship Fuel, Fresh Water, Black/Grey and Ballast Tanks
Voids & Chain Lockers
ABM Envirosafe can contract your entire site confined space entry permitting – from isolating the vessel, completing all work on or in the vessel, reports, inspections and re-introducing the vessel back into production. Proven work procedures ensure the highest possible standard of work without compromising safety or the environment.
All vessel entry, gas monitoring and certification comply with AS 2865-2009, AS/NZS 60079.29.1:2008 and AS/NZS 60079.29.2:2008. ABM Envirosafe is a DER licensed Waste Carrier and has a commercial fleet of licensed vehicles, with all Controlled Waste Vehicles licensed and registered with the Department of Environment Regulation.
All chemicals used for cleaning by ABM Envirosafe staff are high performance, bio-based formulations made from renewable plant sources. These products are readily bio-degradable and use surfactant technology to remove soiling without damaging cleaning surfaces. These clean and deodorize without the use of toxic chemicals which reduces Occupational Health and Safety and disposal issues.
- ABM owned Treatment Plant allowing fast and economic processing of waste
- Long serving staff with long history and experience on Collins Class Submarines
- ISO 9001 compliant company to assure a quality of service to its clients.
- Diverse Training of staff allowing greater flexibility to meet the needs of each job
- Large fleet of service vehicles ensures quicker response times to sites
- Key customers
- BAE Systems
- Austal Ships
- Hi Fraser
- Evolution Commercial
- Farstad Shipping (Indian Ocean Shipping Company)
- Key Partners
- SBA Supplies
- Hose Fittings Henderson
- Coates Hire Henderson
- City of Rockingham
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO9001 Quality System Certification
- - In Progress - ISO14001 Environmental Management System Certification
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.