- Company Name
- Able Industries Engineering
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 31 213 464 545
- 5 Sutton St South Kingsville, VIC 3015
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Brian Lawry
- Business Development Manager
- 03 9391 1522
- Company Overview
Concept, Production, Completion
Able Industries Engineering in 2015 is celebrating 40 years of engineering experience in the manufacturing industry and is an Australian owned and operated engineering company.
At Able Industries Engineering we offer fabrication and engineering services from concept through to production using the latest in CNC technology.
We call this our “Complete Engineering Solution”.
Project management is at the core of this “Complete Engineering Solution” saving you money by delivering your project on time and on budget.
Our experience makes Able Industries Engineering the ideal choice where quality workmanship and cost effective solutions are required to deliver on demanding schedules.
- Project Management
- Systems Engineering
- CNC Punching, Plasma Cutting, Laser Cutting
- 8 Axis Robotic Welding & Specialised Welding
- Specialised Precision Fabrication
- Precision Spot Welding (MilSpec)
- Custom Built Fixtures
- CNC Pressing
- Prototyping / Pre-production runs
- Design / FEA
- Milspec Painting (inc DPP, CARC)
- Showcase Capability
Able Industries Engineering is a highly experienced metal fabrication company that supports land, sea and air forces.
We have experience in speciality metals (fabrication and welding) that are critical to performance in marine applications.
Products up to 6m in length can be produced on site.
- Over 35 years experience defence experience
- Complete Engineering Solution
- System Engineering Capability
- Latest CNC Equipment
- Degree and Masters Qualified Project Managers
- Expereince working to ASDEFCON requirements
- Diverse, Capable, Can-do attitude
- Key customers
- Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO)
- Thales Australia
- BAE Systems Australia
- Land Rover Australia
- Mercedes Asia Pacific
- Key Partners
- Kewder Engineering
- Able Group
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO9001: 2008 Certified
- Recognisd Defence Contractor
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.