- Company Name
- 3D at Depth Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Level 24 Allendale Square St Georges Terrace Perth 6000 Western Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Subsea Energy Australia
Primary Point of Contact
- Managing Director
- 08 6141 3314
- Company Overview
3D at Depth manufactures and supports the world’s first commercial subsea LiDAR laser scanners, visit www.3DatDepth.com for more information. 3D at Depth has been the recent recipient of the EEEGR Innovation Award and were a finalist for the Subsea Energy Australia - Industry Innovation and Technology Award.
Other applications of Subsea LiDAR data include subsea metrology and complex metrology, IMR planning, as-built surveys, pipeline damage, pipeline curvature, scour quantification, subsea structure movement, scientific seafloor mapping and investigations, historic preservation, and offshore wind farms.
Cost savings can be realised from almost any situation where accurate spatial data would be beneficial to planning intervention operations.
The SL1 and SL2 systems are offered to clients on a leased basis – either short term projects or longer term campaigns. This assures that clients are always provided with the latest technology, the equipment is serviced at proper intervals and functions at the optimal performance.
- Subsea LiDAR Laser Scanning and Mapping
- Showcase Capability
Subsea LiDAR Laser Mapping Systems
- We manufacture and Support the worlds first Subsea LiDAR laser Systems
- More than double the range of any other underwater laser scanner
- 3000m Depth Capability
- millimeter resolution at 40m Range
- Key customers
- Subsea 7
- Key Partners
- 3D at Depth Inc
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Working towards ISO 9001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.